In this post, I am not going to actually describe about what is MNP and what is the procedure, because you all know what is this and how does it work. If you do not know about this, please have a Google search, you will get to know. In this post, I am actually going to highlight best MNP plans provided by different operators in Gujarat. Companies provide better plans to attract customers from other operator to join their network. Currently I am going to list only two plans, which are industry best MNP plans for November 2013 in Gujarat.
- MNP charge – Nominal, around 17/- (Some retailers provides it for free 😛 ).
- Local R-R calls @ 10p/Min.
- All other local and STD calls @ 30p/Min.
- All local and national SMS @ 5p/SMS.
- Total 500 MB GPRS data. 250 MB in first month and then 125 MB/month for 2 months)
- MNP charge – Nominal, around 19/-
- Local Tata to Tata calls @ 1p/6 sec (10p/Min).
- All other local and STD calls @ 1p/2sec (30p/Min).
- Total 600 MB 3G data. 300 MB for first month then 150/Month for 2 months.
Current TATA Docomo users can switch to Reliance and vice-versa if they want such a cheap plan. Other users can chose any of the two operator according to their own experience or something else.
Other operators are also providing such cheap plans but I am not going to list down now. I will describe about them in my upcoming posts.
For any kind of MNP inquiry, suggestions, advice, please push your comment or Inbox me. I will feel good to reply. The information provided here may not be 100% true, and hence you are required to cross-check the same with the corresponding operator before proceeding further. If you think any of information provided is not correct and you have the correct information, do let me know. I will update it quickly.