Yes, if you are feeling lucky, and you have an Android phone, you can try out your Luck right now. All you need to do is, install an app on your Android phone (if not installed already) and start referring your friends. You get free talktime/data as well, for installing and using this app, installing other apps from within the app, inviting your friends to install and use the app, completing offers and many more.There are a lot of such applications are there for earning free talktime and data balance. Few of which are- mCent, Earntalktime, Ladoo, Taskbucks. You can read about these apps in details on my older post. Link is given below.
Well, coming back to the point. The referral amount of these apps differs. Sometimes one app gives big referral amount, sometimes other. Here I am talking about the Earn Talktime App, which is paying upto Rs. 245 (100 lucky winners will get 200 each apart from the regular Rs. 45) for every friend you refer. Follow the instructions given below, and try your luck. All the best!!
How to Get Rs. 245 per refer using Earntalktime app?
- First of all, you need to install the Earn Talktime app from this link if you have not installed it already.
- After installing the app, register on the app by entering your mobile number and verifying it. Make sure your have the sim card in the same phone you are installing the app, otherwise you won’t be able to verify the number by OTP.
- Once your mobile number is confirmed, you will be successfully registered on the app.
- Now install some apps from the given offers and earn talktime. The more offer you complete, the more you will earn,
- Well, now you can start referring your friends, and earn more talktime every time any of your friend installs and registers, through you referral link.
- You can get upto Rs.245 for referral as follows:
- Rs. 10 when your friend registers.
- Rs. 35 when your friend installs first app within 24 hours.
- 100 Lucky winners will get Rs. 200 each.
- So try your luck, share and earn.
Earn Talktime Earning proofs:
The information given here are based on author’s personal experience, and the proofs given here are genuine. However, the author or the blog cannot be held responsible for any kind of loss occurred by installing and using the apps, not reeving promotional talktime/data etc.
If you have any question/doubts or you need any kind of help in installing and using the app(s), referring friends etc. please put a comment. We’ll try our best to reply ASAP. If you like the article, and find it useful, please share it, because Sharing is Caring. 🙂