Sometimes after flashing or updating the Nokia phones’ software, we lost the security certificates used for code-signing in JAVA applications. Without these certificates, the applications would not work. They give the following error “certificate not on phone or SIM”. After working for a long time, finally I got the perfect 100% solution for these problems.
- Get 1GB free 4G data on Airtel with a Missed Call
- Airtel to offer free national roaming starting April 1st
To solve this problem, follow the below steps.
- First, download the Oxicube Phone Manager from here
- Now download the authority certificates for your Nokia phone from here
- Install Oxicube and connect your phone
- Now open Oxicube and navigate to c:hiddenfolder>cerficates.
- Then rightclick=>new=>file and open AuthDeleg.db from the downloaded folder.
- After that navigate to c:hiddenfolders>certificate>auth and delete all data from this folder.
- Now right click=>new=>file and select all data in auth folder from downloaded folder.
- All Done Now.
- Now exit Oxicube, Switch-off and switch on your phone.
- You can see the installed certificates by going to menu>Setting>security>Authority Certificates your phone.
You can also watch this video to easily install the certificates.
If you need certificates for other phones like Nokia 6303, C3 etc then please ask in comments.