Reliance Jio Speed Tricks 2017
We know everyone is enjoying the cheapest data offers by Jio, but the slow speed is interrupting whenever we try to download anything like music, videos, and movies etc. Reliance is working continuously to increase the speed of Jio 4G, but till that here are some tricks/methods to increase the speed of Jio you can use.
Trying some tricks you can increase your 4G speed in Jio SIM, then why you’re using a poor network.
In this post, we’ll tell you how to increase your 4G network speed. We’ve tested this method and it’s working for us.
1. Use free VPN apps from Play store
2. Change APN Settings on your phone for faster 4G speed
3. Lock the 4G network to band 40
Note: We don’t recommend trying this method use it at your own risk.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#* and select phone information.
- Select Set preferred network type.
- Select LTE only.
- For MediaTek Processor:
- Install MTK Engineering Mode app from Play store and run it.
- Select MTK settings.
- Select Band Mode and then choose LTE Mode.
- Select Band 40 for best speed or band 50 for best coverage.
For Qualcomm Processor:
- Install Shortcut Master Lite app from Play Store and open it.
- Go to search option by tapping on Menu.
- Type Service Menu or Engineering Mode and hit on the search.
- Set the network mode to LTE bands.
- Locking a 4G band means you can’t longer switch itself to other bands to find networks. You’ve to do it again manually. This is boring and time-consuming task.
4. Change Band of your mobile phone
- Download MTK engineering app
- Open the app and go to MTK settings
- Select Band Mode and then Sim Slot (select JIO Sim slot)
- Scroll Down to LTE mode.
- Uncheck all other bands and select BAND 40
- Tap on Set and Done!!
Note : Be careful while trying the above method you can damage your phone. You can Download MTK engineering app from Blackmart app store.
Note: All the Jio 4G speeds tested on Nov 1, 2017 on HTC Desire smartphone, except APN settings methods and we got success in increasing speed.