This is all you should know about Vodafone Prepaid Flex Packs
After Reliance has launched the Reliance JIO recently, all the competitor operators are in a deep shock and coming with new plans and schemes for their customers to compete with the rival and to survive in the telecom market.
Vodafone has launched new products for it’s prepaid customers, called as FLEX. As the name itself indicates, this is a flexible plan for prepaid customers.
What is Vodafone Prepaid Flex?
- 1 Flex – 1MB 4G/3G/2G Internet
- 1 Flex – 1 SMS
- 1 Flex – 1 minute call on roaming incoming
- 2 Flex – 1 minute Local/STD call
- 2 Flex – 1 minute call on roaming outgoing
- Before recharging with Flex pack, check if you have any existing Internet pack or Free Minutes pack. If so, please use the same before recharging with Flex pack
- To make calls to customer care, ISD calls, International Roaming, International SMS, VAS subscription and downloads, you need to maintain core balance.
- Vodafone Flex
- Vodafone prepaid flex in India
- How does Vodafone Flex work
- How to get Vodafone Flex on Prepaid